CLOUD LOCATION - Ark Spring Park
Located in Corsham, United Kingdom. Ark empowers businesses to work from anywhere in the world by designing and operating data centres that lead the social responsibility market. Our pioneering facilities leverage 100% renewable energy, optimum security, and high availability, and world-class sustainable scalability.
- 100 % Renewable energy supply (since 2015) to meet Carbon reduction targets
- N+N Transformers (fully diverse routing)
- Generators (N+1) with 72 hours full-IT-load fuel capacity (N+N batteries)
- Automated PLC controllers – with dedicated battery UPS
- N+N Static UPS
- 5 minutes (full IT load) batteries with active monitoring per cell
- A+B power provision to every rack position (16/32A – 1/3 Phase)
- Green fuel supplies
- Extremely robust physical security –10 layers including the reception guards, to get access to customer rack
- Front Reception
- First layer security- need permission to park and collect access badge- 1 Layer Security
- Main Gate
- Badge needs permission to allow access through into the inner campus fence line (CCTV, Anti Climb, hostile topping all with detection)- 1 Layer security
- Building Access: Each building is contained within its own fence and security access- card is restricted to specific buildings (i.e P2)- 1 Layer security
- Building Reception Access: Front door access to reception (lobby Guard) + Secure single person gated access- Meeson Doors into building (weighed on entrance and exit)- 2 Layers Security
- Data Hall Access: Secure double door access into in-to the main hall containing the data Rooms- 2 Layers security
- Data Room Access, Again restricted card access to those Data Rooms you have Racks- all other rooms & aisles are off limits- 2 layers security
- PCI DSS Certification for additional piece of mind, and assists the auditing for regulated industries
- ISO Certification Standards: ISO 14001, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO 9001. Recognised benchmarks for quality and assurance
- Ark Data Centres are pre-approved HMG accredited DC’s- Public Sector organisations are safe in the knowledge that hosting within that all security aspects have been reviewed as suitable off for Official data by GSIRO
- Cyber Security Plus certification
- Tier 3 Datacentre – 99.982% uptime
- 99.8% free cooling with 1.2 annualised PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness)
- Efficiency Rating: 1.2 vs 1.8 Industry Average- thus providing cost savings to the customer. Carbon efficiencies provide reduction immediately
- Outside Air taken into the first stage
- Filtration and moisture added/removed as required
- Air is then mixed with server hot air to create an industry standard air temp & humidity specific for Data Centre use
- Potential to add & remove heat/moisture dependent on the external conditions (weather!)
- Airflow is constantly monitored to ensure the precise amount of cooling & humidity is provided to the IT equipment
- Achieved by maintaining a positive pressure throughout the Cold Zone and Cold Aisle
- Energy is not wasted by ‘over cooling’
- World-leading efficiencies, even at low IT loads
- If the outside air is too warm or dry, additional cooling is provided by Air Con units on the Campus roof (N+N resilience). Additional moisture can be added/removed from the air optimiser.
- Multiple sources of cooling for resilience
- Warning fire system
- “IG55 gas suppression bottles are at the end of each IT aisle.”
- Spring Park 24MW: identical designs with geo resilience
- Location chosen due to locality near MoD sites
- Tier 3 Design: All points of failure are built to N+N standards excluding the backup generators which are N+1 (Thus Tier 3): fully resilient
- Construction: Built with energy and carbon efficiency from design. Factory built & tested- rapid deployment. Eco-Friendly Cooling and ‘operating free cooling for 99% of every year’ is.
Data Centre Support
- Remote Monitoring
- Constant monitoring of performance
- Identification of any performance issues before they become a concern
- Modular build & design leads to predictable room efficiencies
- Internet service, bandwidth, International links
- Over 15 major carriers some with multiple Points of Presence
Our cloud explained
We offer a combination of raw underlying computing power with an approach and tools that channel computing power in the most effective way. The result is best price/performance on the market and a solution that customers can and do build production services with.
True high performance
Our modern hardware and CPU customization options will allow your applications to fly whatever your operating system or workload.
SSD & magnetic storage
Mix and match all SSD and magnetic storage with our cloud servers. Want an SSD drive for the OS & magnetic for the data? No problem.
All 10GigE networking
Easily stream at multiple gigabit speeds from our cloud servers. Avoid network bottlenecks on big data runs, video streams, you name it!
Provision servers, drives, IPs, private networks and pretty much any other resource we offer on the fly without delays.
An elegant API
We use our API for our own customer control panel. It’s got 100% feature coverage and is easy to use.
Wide resource ranges
We offer up to 40 CPU cores and 128GB RAM per server. Size your SSD drives up to 5TB each or up to 100TB per magnetic drive.
A custom KVM & VMWare cloud
KVM or VMWare delivers full virtualization. That means dedicated resource allocation, better securing and ring fenced performance per customer.
You select the Hypervisor of your choice.
ISO security certified cloud
CloudSigma’s cloud infrastructure and services have been certified as compliant with the highest ISO 27001 requirements for security and data privacy.
Designed for simplicity
With instant access
To gain instant access to CiCloud (no credit card required), please complete the following steps:
A. Select-> Instant Access.
B. Select-> Sign In if you already have an account.