Centerprise developed a Public Cloud service which allows users to create Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) virtual desktop workloads, that look and feel the same as those built and managed in users own datacentres today.
These workloads can be scaled up and down in line with business needs or in the event of a disaster. This
efficient fixed and predictable cost model removes infrastructure costs not being utilised.
Virtual desktops on CiCloud can be based on Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft, or another solution. We simply extend the tools and solutions you use to provide additional resources from our CiCloud platform as required.
“Extend” DaaS payment options are: Purchase via Purchase Orders, predefined upfront payment plan, or by credit card. All options provide transparent, predictable billing that means you only pay for what you need.
Key features and benefits of our DaaS
- CiCloud is hosted in the Crown Hosting Datacentre which is familiar to the public sector and eliminates concerns around data sovereignty.
- Existing familiar tools can be used with CiCloud in the same way they are used for on-premise platforms today. No up-skilling required.
- Billing is simple, transparent and predictable, with no hidden costs. This simplifies public sector
organisations budgeting and procurement.
- The desktop solutions available include Citrix, VMWare and Microsoft.
- CiCloud Extend DaaS solution delivers the benefits of a virtual desktop deployment without the need to maintain and manage a costly infrastructure.